I'm just me..A thinker but not a freethinker....

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Ten Promises To All Of You..

  1. I will NOT GIVE UP no matter what comeS and what happens coz I HAVE YOU....
  2. I will NOT BACK UP even I'm being Yelled Or Deceived coz I HAVE YOU....
  3. I will NOT CRY anymore juz becoz of others Criticisme coz I HAVE YOU....
  4. I will WORK HARD for me and others coz I HAVE YOU...
  5. I will STAND UP and defend my rights coz I HAVE YOU....
  6. I will NOT Complaining bout my WORK coz I HAVE YOU....
  7. I will TRY to spend my TIME wisely coz I HAVE YOU...
  8. I will NEVER FORGET anyone and you if i'm not around coz I HAVE YOU...
  9. I will BE STRONG like i always do coz I HAVE YOU....
  10. AND i will be A PATIENT PERSON like i used to be coz I HAVE YOU...

SO...this is my TEN Promises to YOU (Kecik a.k.a Lina,Akmal.musi,Abg Mie.Kak lili n my 10 siblings)..

p/s : Love u all so much...thanks for being a good listener and comforter to me...u guys rock my world..(^-^)

1 comment: